Who are some famous nurses?
- Martha Ballard. (1734 – 1812) Via alchetron.com.
- Dorothea Dix. (1802 – 1887) Famous Achievement: Advocate of Mental Health Nursing.
- Mary Seacole. (1805 – 1881)
- Mary Todd Lincoln. (1818 – 1882)
- Walt Whitman. (1819 – 1892)
- Florence Nightingale. (1820 – 1910)
- Clarissa Barton. (1821 – 1912)
- Linda Richards. (1841 – 1930)
Click to see full answer
Just so, who is the most famous nurse?
Beside above, who was the most famous nurse in ww1? Edith Cavell
Likewise, who is the first nurse in the world?
Who are the pioneers of nursing?
These are the creators; these are a the titans of the field who, each in their own way, forged the profession of modern nursing.
- Dorothea Dix. Before Dorothea Lynde Dix began her crusade, the mentally ill had few advocates.
- Clara Barton.
- Hazel W.
- Mary Ezra Mahoney.
- Virginia Lynch.