How do you reset a tankless gas water heater?
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, why is my tankless water heater not working?
Because tankless units only heat water as it's needed, running too many hot water appliances at the same time could mean the unit just can't keep up. On the other hand, your “no hot water” problem could be cause by a bigger issue such as: Plugged heat exchanger (due to hard water) A blocked vent/air intake.
Also Know, how do I reset my water heater? Part 2 Pressing the Reset Button
- Locate the red reset button. There should be a red button in the center of the control panel.
- Press the button firmly. The reset button can sometimes be sticky, especially if you haven't reset the heater in a while.
- Wait to hear the button click.
Likewise, how do I reset my Eemax tankless water heater?
To reset this device:
- Make sure the power to the heater is turned off at the circuit breaker(s) and verify it's off at the heater with an appropriate electrical tester.
- Remove the cover to the heater.
What are the disadvantages of a tankless water heater?
The primary disadvantage of on demand or instant hot water heaters is the upfront cost. The smaller units that you often see won't produce enough hot water to serve most households. They'll only serve one faucet at a time—a problem if you want to shower while the dishwasher is running.