How do I reset my Nissan Bluetooth?
- Turn the audio off by pushing in the volume knob.
- After that hold down the menu button and turn the volume knob left and right a few times.
- It will then bring you to a Diagnostics menu with two options .
- After you do that, the whole thing will reboot and your Bluetooth will start working again.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, how do I reset my Nissan Connect?
Press and hold down the audio system power button for about 10 seconds until the Nissan logo appears, signifying that the reboot is underway.
Furthermore, why is my Bluetooth not connecting to my car? Some devices have smart power management that may turn off Bluetooth if the battery level is too low. If your phone or tablet isn't pairing, make sure it and the device you're trying to pair with have enough juice. 8. In Android settings, tap on a device's name, then Unpair.
Also to know, how do I delete a Bluetooth device from my Nissan?
Touch to delete a Bluetooth® device from a list of those devices connected to the Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System. Touch to toggle Bluetooth® on and off.
To access the phone settings:
- Press the [ ] button.
- Touch the “Settings” key.
- Touch the “Phone & Bluetooth” key.
How do I update my Nissan Connect?
Select Info on the bottom menu bar of the Navigation System. Select System Information from the Info menu. Select Map Update from the System Information menu. Select Update by USB device from the Map Update menu.