How do I make my Leviton switch discoverable?
- For outlets or plug-in modules, press the button once.
- For in-wall switches and dimmers, press up on the switch once.
- For Z-Wave Plus in-wall models: Hold the top of the dimmer for seven (7) seconds. Release the dimmer when the LED blinks amber. Press up on the switch.
Click to see full answer
Furthermore, how do I connect to Leviton?
To connect the Leviton Wi-Fi device in the SmartThings Classic app
- Tap Marketplace.
- Under Things, tap Switches & Dimmers.
- Select your Leviton Wi-Fi device.
- Tap Connect Now.
- Tap Leviton Login.
- Enter your Leviton account email address and password.
- Tap Link Your Account.
- Tap Done.
One may also ask, what is Z Wave technology? Z-Wave is a wireless communications protocol used primarily for home automation. Z-Wave provides the application layer interoperability between home control systems of different manufacturers that are a part of its alliance.
Similarly one may ask, how do I reset my Decora Smart Switch?
- After the first 7 seconds the LED turns amber. - Continue to hold the top of the paddle until the Locator LED quickly flashes red/amber. Release the top of the paddle and the switch will reset. Leviton Decora SmartTM accessories are compatible with a variety of HomeKit-enabled apps.
Does Leviton work with Smart Life app?
Leviton Wi-Fi Wall Switch Control from anywhere using the free My Leviton iOS or Android app to add/name devices, control lights, create schedules, scenes or customize your experience as desired. Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.